你在國外是不是也有受到歧視的經驗?
希望今天的內容能夠帶給你一些啟發,記得和身邊也覺得被歧視的人分享哦!
這一集和Fearless Passport的Yeeven談談我們在國外被歧視的故事,也會和你分享遇到不舒服的情況可以採用的實際應對方法。#asianlivesmatter #blacklivesmatter #alllivesmatter
01:40 - A story of an Asian student attacked in Leuven, Belgium 一名亞洲學生在比利時魯汶遇襲的故事
03:29 - Chinese got discriminated when going house hunting in Leuven, Belgium 我在比利時魯汶找房時受到的歧視
04:59 - Experience of getting catcalled and yelled at in different Asian languages 用不同亞洲語言對我們大吼大叫,對我們做鬼臉、笑我們眼睛小?
05:32 - Why do they do this to us? What can we do if someone makes us uncomfortable? 他們為什麼對我們這樣做?如果有人讓我們不舒服該怎麼辦?
08:28 - Some people assume we can't speak English because we look Asian? 有些人覺得亞洲人不會說英語?
09:53 - How can a hello offend people? What can we say so we don't offend strangers? 一句你好居然會冒犯別人?我們能和陌生人說什麼才不會冒犯?
11:06 - After generalization, it depends on individuals 概括之後還是取決於個人
11:41 - Why do they keep speaking the language I don't understand? 他們為什麼繼續說我不懂的語言?
12:34 - All are just assumptions if you don't find out! I assume that they assume that I don't speak English. Why feeling hurt based on assumption? 如果不知道事實,所有都只是假設!我以為他們以為我不會說英語?為何因假設感到不舒服?
13:14 - Discrimination at the workplace, they called me a "Chinese Volunteer" 我在工作時受到歧視,有人叫我「華工」、「華人志願者」
14:20 - What does Chinese Volunteer mean? Een chinees vrijwilliger in Dutch 「華人志願者」 是什麼意思?荷蘭語的 chinees vrijwilliger
14:50 - What's discrimination? 什麼是歧視?
15:22 - The step you need to take to mitigate or eliminate discrimination and stereotypes 想減輕或消除歧視和刻板印象應做的事
16:00 - Equality is also about equal understanding 平等也意味著要有著同等的理解
16:10 - We're more similar than different. We're all just human. 我們其實沒有想像中的不同
影片:https://youtu.be/GeskKtYHojA
部落格:https://wp.me/paMwby-A4