cover

2021.04.13 國際新聞導讀-伊朗納坦茲核設施受到攻擊將以新的離心機IR-5、6、9取代舊的損壞的IR-1、黎巴嫩擴大對爭議海域主權聲索、以色列批准對約旦增加供水、

外交官的國際新聞導覽及中東中亞的歷史故事 Diplomat's daily news review and history research on Middle East and Central Asia
2021-04-12
16:24
0 則留言
尚無評分

2021.04.13 國際新聞導讀-伊朗納坦茲核設施受到攻擊將以新的離心機IR-5、6、9取代舊的損壞的IR-1、黎巴嫩擴大對爭議海域主權聲索、以色列批准對約旦增加供水、 “對從COVID-19中獲利的富人徵稅”-聯合國秘書長 我們必須確保資金流向最需要的地方。” 由路透社 2021年4月12日22:18 聯合國秘書長安東尼奧·古特雷斯於9月14日在紐約聯合國總部舉行。 (照片來源:MIKE SEGAR /路透社) 廣告 聯合國秘書長安東尼奧·古特雷斯週一敦促各國政府考慮對富人徵收“團結稅或財富稅”,以減少極端不平等現象。富人是在冠狀病毒大流行期間賺錢的。 古特雷斯在一次聯合國發展籌資會議上說:“我們必須確保資金流向最需要的地方。最新報告顯示,過去一年來,世界上最富有的人的財富增加了5萬億美元。” 他說:“我敦促各國政府考慮對那些在大流行中獲利的人徵收團結稅或財富稅,以減少極端的不平等現象。” 古特雷斯再次表示,由20個富國和新興大國組成的集團應將暫停償還債務的期限延長至2022年,並將其擴大以幫助發展中國家和中等收入經濟體從大流行中恢復過來。 古特雷斯說:“但是我們需要超越債務減免。” “我們迫切需要加強國際債務架構,以結束債務浪潮,全球債務危機和數十年流逝的致命循環。” Guterres再次呼籲將COVID-19疫苗提供給所有國家/地區,並呼籲提供更多資金以完全資助COVAX疫苗共享設施。 他說:“在全球範圍內採取公平的應對措施,從大流行中恢復過來,這正在考驗多邊主義。到目前為止,這是我們失敗的考驗。疫苗接種工作就是一個例子。” “全世界只有10個國家/地區佔全球疫苗接種量的75%。” 'Tax the rich who profited off COVID-19' - UN secretary-general We must make sure funds go where they are needed most." By REUTERS APRIL 12, 2021 22:18 UNITED NATIONS Secretary-General Antonio Guterres at UN headquarters in New York City on September 14. (photo credit: MIKE SEGAR / REUTERS) United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres urged governments on Monday to consider imposing a "solidarity or wealth tax" on the rich - who made money during the coronavirus pandemic - in a bid to cut extreme inequality. "We must make sure funds go where they are needed most. Latest reports indicate that there has been a $5 trillion surge in the wealth of the world's richest in the past year," Guterres told a UN meeting on financing for development. "I urge governments to consider a solidarity or wealth tax on those who have profited during the pandemic, to reduce extreme inequalities," he said. Guterres again said the Group of 20 rich nations and big emerging powers should extend debt service suspension into 2022 and to expand it to help both developing and middle-income economies recover from the pandemic. "But we need to go beyond debt relief," Guterres said. "We urgently need to strengthen the international debt architecture to end the deadly cycles of debt waves, global debt crises and lost decades." Guterres also repeated his call for COVID-19 vaccines to be made available to all countries and appealed for more money to fully fund the COVAX vaccine sharing facility. "Advancing an equitable global response and recovery from the pandemic is putting multilateralism to the test. So far, it is a test we have failed. The vaccination effort is one example," he said. "Just 10 countries across the world account for around 75 percent of global vaccinations." 伊朗FM將對納坦茲的網絡攻擊稱為“戰爭罪”,“核恐怖主義” “猶太復國主義者想報復,因為我們在解除制裁的方式上取得了進展。我們不會陷入他們的陷阱……我們不會允許這種破壞行為影響核談判。” 通過耶路撒冷郵報STAFF 2021年4月12日22:42 納坦茲鈾濃縮設施250公里。德黑蘭以南。 (照片來源:RAHEB HOMAVANDI / REUTERS) 廣告 伊朗外交部長穆罕默德·賈瓦德·扎里夫(Mohammad Javad Zarif)星期一在給聯合國秘書長安東尼奧·古特雷斯(Antonio Guterres)的一封信中,明確譴責以色列對納坦茲鈾濃縮設施的網絡攻擊,稱這是“戰爭罪”和“核恐怖主義”形式。 扎里夫說:“猶太復國主義者想報復,因為我們在解除制裁方面取得了進展……我們不會陷入他們的陷阱……我們不會允許這種破壞行為影響核談判。”電視在說。 “但是我們將報仇猶太復國主義者。” 以色列多家媒體報導援引未具名的情報來源的話說,該國的摩薩德間諜機構在納坦茲地下綜合樓成功進行了破壞活動,有可能使那裡的濃縮工作最多推遲9個月。 以色列-伊朗不承認其存在-沒有對這一事件發表正式評論。白宮說,美國沒有參與這次襲擊,也沒有對有關事件起因的猜測發表評論。 Iranian FM calls cyberattack on Natanz a 'war crime,' 'nuclear terrorism' "The Zionists want to take revenge because of our progress in the way to lift sanctions… We will not fall into their trap…We will not allow this act of sabotage to affect the nuclear talks." By JERUSALEM POST STAFF APRIL 12, 2021 22:42 THE NATANZ uranium enrichment facility 250 km. south of Tehran. (photo credit: RAHEB HOMAVANDI/REUTERS) Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Monday explicitly blamed Israel for the cyberattack on the Natanz uranium enrichment facility, saying it was a "war crime" and a form of "nuclear terrorism," in a letter to United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres. "The Zionists want to take revenge because of our progress in the way to lift sanctions… We will not fall into their trap… We will not allow this act of sabotage to affect the nuclear talks," Zarif was quoted by state TV as saying. "But we will take our revenge against the Zionists." Multiple Israeli media outlets have quoted unnamed intelligence sources as saying the country's Mossad spy service carried out a successful sabotage operation at the underground Natanz complex, potentially setting back enrichment work there by up to nine months. Israel – whose existence Iran does not recognize – has not formally commented on the incident. The White House said the United States was not involved in the attack and had no comment on speculation about the cause of the incident. In the letter to Guterres, Zarif said those involved in the cyberattack "committed a grave war crime" and "any power with knowledge of, or acquiescence in, this act must also be held accountable as an accomplice to this war crime." 伊朗發誓要更換損壞的納坦茲離心機 伊朗表示,本週將接待俄羅斯人。 由SETH J.FRANTZMAN 2021年4月12日19:29 2019年12月,伊朗阿拉克水核反應堆周圍的人們聚集。 (照片來源:WANA新聞社/路透社) 廣告 伊朗官員說,“電力破壞”或“核恐怖主義”對納坦茲核設施造成的損害不會導致挫折。 他們週一表示,他們打算用更先進的離心機代替受損的離心機。 伊朗外交部發言人賽義德·哈蒂布扎德(Saeed Khatibzadeh)誓言要對以色列報復,以抗議週日納坦茲(Natanz)襲擊事件,但對損失予以輕描淡寫。 德黑蘭表示,它將很快接待俄羅斯外交大臣拉夫羅夫和塞爾維亞外交大臣謝拉科維奇。這對雙胞胎聲明似乎表明,納坦茲事件後,伊朗正冒著勇敢的面孔。它希望表明它可以接待美國的競爭對手俄羅斯,並可以修復核設施的損害。 週一有跡象表明,納坦茲的濃縮可能會推遲許多個月。 這是在去年7月的一起事件之後發生的,該事件也導致同一地點的損壞。據報導,該設施的進度推遲了幾個月。據《紐約時報》報導,為地下離心機提供動力的內部電源系統遭到破壞。 Khatibzadeh說,只有較舊的IR-1離心機在周日遭到損壞,它們將被先進的IR-9離心機取代。這是積極扭轉伊朗未能保護納坦茲設施的好方法。 德黑蘭可以繼續聲稱它正在運行並準備運行這種先進的離心機。但是證據將是這些離心機實際上是否最終旋轉並被填充,而不是報告所表明的那是它們已損壞。 Iran vows to replace damaged Natanz centrifuges Iran says it is hosting Russians this week. By SETH J. FRANTZMAN APRIL 12, 2021 19:29 PEOPLE GATHER around the water nuclear reactor at Arak, Iran, in December 2019. (photo credit: WANA NEWS AGENCY/REUTERS) Advertisement Damage in the Natanz nuclear facility caused by “electrical sabotage,” or “nuclear terrorism,” will not result in a setback, according to Iranian officials. They said they intend to replace the damaged centrifuges with more advanced ones, according to statements on Monday. Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh vowed revenge against Israel for Sunday’s Natanz attack but downplayed the damage. Tehran said it would soon host Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Serbian Foreign Minister Nikola Selaković. The twin announcements appeared to indicate that Iran is putting on a brave face after the Natanz incident. It wants to show it can host Russia, a US rival, and that it can repair the damage at the nuclear facility. On Monday, there were indications that enrichment at Natanz could be set back many months. This comes after an incident last July that also led to damage at the same site. Progress at the facility was set back several months, according to reports. Damage was done to an internal power system that supplies the underground centrifuges, The New York Times reported. Khatibzadeh said only the older IR-1 centrifuges were damaged on Sunday and that they would be replaced by advanced IR-9 centrifuges. This is a nice way to put a positive spin on the failure of Iran to protect and secure the Natanz facility. Tehran can continue to claim it is operating and preparing to operate the advanced centrifuges. But the proof will be if these centrifuges actually end up spinning and being filled, rather than what reports indicate, which is that they were damaged. 伊朗的紮里夫(Zarif)譴責以色列對納坦茲(Natanz)的襲擊,誓言要報仇 外交大臣週一早上的言論似乎正在逐步升級,這可能表明伊朗打算進行報復。 由SETH J.FRANTZMAN 2021年4月12日16:29 文件圖片:2019年12月30日在俄羅斯莫斯科與俄羅斯外交部長謝爾蓋·拉夫羅夫(Sergei Lavrov)會晤時,伊朗外交部長穆罕默德·賈瓦德·扎里夫(Mohammad Javad Zarif)進行了展望。 (照片來源:REUTERS / EVGENIA NOVOZHENINA) 伊朗外交大臣扎里夫(Javad Zarif)週一譴責以色列星期天在納坦茲核電站發生的事件。 越來越多的伊朗官員將這一事件描述為破壞活動或恐怖主義。 Zarif的評論星期一星期一出現在國家電視台上。 他說:“猶太復國主義者想報仇,因為我們在解除制裁的道路上取得了進展……他們公開表示將不允許這樣做。” “但是我們將報仇猶太復國主義者。” 伊朗核首領阿里·阿克巴爾·薩利希週日下午說,發生了“核恐怖主義”行為。引述他的話說,這次襲擊是由“該國工業和政治進步的反對者進行的,他們的目的是阻止蓬勃發展的核工業的發展。” Zarif週一的評論似乎表明伊朗打算進行報復。 在首次報告損害並歸因於電網故障後的24小時內,有關伊朗核計劃遭受重大挫折的細節越來越多。德黑蘭週六吹噓說要在納坦茲使用新型先進的離心機。 上週,據稱有一艘伊朗船在紅海遭到襲擊,《紐約時報》將其歸因於以色列。 伊朗媒體對納坦茲的事件一直保持沉默。這不是塔斯尼姆新聞社,半官方的法爾斯新聞社和其他伊朗頻道的頭版新聞。 這可能是因為德黑蘭想向國際社會傳達一件事,抱怨破壞和以色列,同時在家里傳達其他信息。它吹噓在去年7月遭到破壞的納坦茲(Natanz)工廠取得的成功。 德黑蘭表示,該設施更安全,這使周日的事件令人尷尬。伊朗希望向其在西方的親伊朗遊說團體提供情報,在伊朗的遊說裝扮成受害者,而伊朗的“溫和派”被描繪為四面楚歌,需要通過一項新的伊朗協議獲得支持。 伊朗試圖將以色列視為破壞該協議的行為。它還使用關於該地區可能發生的衝突的敘述來威脅西方國家。 Iran’s Zarif blames Israel for Natanz attack, vows revenge The foreign minister’s comments on Monday morning appear to be building to a crescendo that could indicate Iran intends to retaliate. By SETH J. FRANTZMAN APRIL 12, 2021 16:29 FILE PHOTO: Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif looks on during a meeting with Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, in Moscow, Russia December 30, 2019. (photo credit: REUTERS/EVGENIA NOVOZHENINA) Advertisement Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif on Monday blamed Israel for Sunday’s incident at the Natanz nuclear facility. An increasing number of Iranian officials have described the incident as sabotage or terrorism. Zarif’s comments appeared on state television Monday morning. “The Zionists want to take revenge because of our progress on the way to lift sanctions… they have publicly said they will not allow this,” he said. “But we will take our revenge on the Zionists.” An act of “nuclear terrorism” had taken place, Iranian nuclear chief Ali Akbar Salehi said Sunday afternoon. The attack was carried out by “opponents of the country’s industrial and political progress, who aim to prevent development of a thriving nuclear industry,” he was quoted as saying. Zarif’s comments on Monday appeared to indicate that Iran intends to retaliate. In the 24 hours after the damage was first reported, and was first ascribed to a failed electrical grid, increasing details have emerged about a major setback to Iran’s nuclear program. Tehran boasted on Saturday about using new advanced centrifuges at Natanz. Last week, an Iranian ship was allegedly attacked in the Red Sea, which The New York Times ascribed to Israel. Iranian media outlets have been quieter about the incident at Natanz. It was not front-page news on Tasnim News Agency, the semi-official Fars News Agency and some other Iranian channels. This may be because Tehran wants to message one thing to the international community, complaining about sabotage and Israel, while messaging something else at home. It has boasted about its successes at Natanz, a facility that was sabotaged last July. Tehran has said the facility is more secure, which makes Sunday’s incident embarrassing. Iran wants to feed information to its pro-Iran lobby in the West, where it pretends to be a victim and where Iranian “moderates” are portrayed as embattled and in need of support via a new Iran deal. Iran tries to present Israel as sabotaging that deal. It also uses narratives about a possible conflict in the region to threaten Western countries. 黎巴嫩部長擴大了對與以色列有爭議的海域的索賠 黎巴嫩老對手以色列與以色列之間的談判已於10月啟動,以試圖解決這一爭端。 由路透社 2021年4月12日19:03 上週,一架以色列軍事觀察塔俯瞰著地中海以及與黎巴嫩交界的部分海上邊界,該區域位於羅什·哈尼克拉(Rosh Hanikra)附近。 (照片來源:AMMAR AWAD /路透社) 兩名黎巴嫩內閣高級部長周一簽署了一份文件,與以色列在其海上邊界上連續擴大了黎巴嫩的主權範圍,這阻止了潛在天然氣豐富地區的油氣勘探。 該修正案將使黎巴嫩在向聯合國提交的原始資料中所主張的專屬經濟區增加約1,400平方公里(540平方英里)。 黎巴嫩老對手以色列與以色列之間的談判已於10月啟動,以試圖解決這一爭端。此後,美國長達三年的外交交往的談判一直停滯不前。 由看守公共工程和交通運輸部長和國防部長簽署的文件,現在需要由看守總理和總統簽署,然後再向聯合國提出正式要求,要求為其註冊新的海域坐標。 公共工程部長納吉爾(Michel Najjar)在新聞發布會上說:“我希望它將在所有人,國防部長以及總理和總統對此表示擔憂的情況下簽署。” 以色列已經從巨大的海上油田抽氣,但黎巴嫩尚未在自己的水域中找到商業天然氣儲量。 以色列能源部長尤瓦·斯坦尼茨(Yuval Steinitz)表示,黎巴嫩的最新舉動將使談判陷入困境,而不是有助於達成一個共同的解決方案。 他在一份聲明中說:“黎巴嫩單方面採取的措施當然將由以色列採取類似措施予以解決。” 黎巴嫩正面臨著嚴重的金融危機,威脅著其穩定,正迫切需要現金,因為它面臨著自1975-1990年內戰以來最嚴重的經濟危機。 納傑爾說:“我們不會放棄家園的任何一英寸,水域的下降或尊嚴的一英寸。” Lebanese minister expands claim over disputed maritime area with Israel Negotiations between old foes Lebanon and Israel were launched in October to try to resolve the dispute. By REUTERS APRIL 12, 2021 19:03 An Israeli military observation tower overlooks the Mediterranean Sea and part of the maritime border with Lebanon, near Rosh Hanikra last week. (photo credit: AMMAR AWAD / REUTERS) Advertisement Two senior Lebanese cabinet ministers on Monday signed a document expanding Lebanon's claims in a row with Israel over their maritime border that has held up hydrocarbon exploration in the potentially gas-rich area. The amendment would add around 1,400 square km (540 square miles) to the exclusive economic zone claimed by Lebanon in its original submission to the United Nations. Negotiations between old foes Lebanon and Israel were launched in October to try to resolve the dispute. The talks, a culmination of three years of diplomacy by the United States, have since stalled. The document signed by the caretaker public works and transport minister and the defence minister now needs to be signed off by the caretaker prime minister and president ahead of a request to the United Nations for a formal claim to register the new coordinates for the maritime zone. "I expect it will be signed as everyone, the minister of defence and the prime minister and the president are concerned about this," minister of public works Michel Najjar told a news conference. Israel already pumps gas from huge offshore fields but Lebanon has yet to find commercial gas reserves in its own waters. Israeli Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz said Lebanon's latest move would derail the talks rather than help work towards a common solution. "Unilateral Lebanese measures will, of course, be answered with parallel measures by Israel," he said in a statement. Lebanon, in the throes of a deep financial meltdown that is threatening its stability, is desperate for cash as it faces the worst economic crisis since its 1975-1990 civil war. "We will not give up any inch of our homeland or a drop of its waters or an inch of its dignity," Najjar said. 內塔尼亞胡同意在奧斯丁訪問期間為約旦提供額外的水 考慮到降雨增加了加利利海的可用水位,這是以色列可以遵守的一種姿態。 由TOVAH LAZAROFF 2021年4月12日20:32 以色列國防軍一名士兵在納哈拉伊姆巡邏以色列和約旦之間的邊界地區,如10月22日從以色列那邊看到的那樣。 (照片來源:RONEN ZVULUN / REUTERS) 總理本傑明·內塔尼亞胡(Benjamin Netanyahu)同意向約旦提供更多水,以表明其與哈希姆王國的危機已減輕。 以色列最初推遲了對哈希姆王國要求在其年度分配範圍之外增加300萬立方米的水的任何反應。 這項決定的時機似乎恰逢美國國防部長勞埃德·奧斯丁(Lloyd Austin)對以色列進行為期兩天的訪問。 考慮到降雨增加了加利利海(也稱為Kinneret)的可用水位,以色列可以遵守這一姿態。 根據兩國1994年和平條約的規定,以色列每年向約旦提供5500萬立方米的水,每立方米3美分。(價值1650萬美元) 2010年,該公司同意將年分配量增加1000萬立方米,即每立方米40美分。這筆新的300萬美元的撥款也將使約旦每立方米花費40美分。 沒有公開宣布此事,也沒有在奧斯丁訪問期間公開討論。 以色列官員告訴《郵報》,取水要求已獲批准。 內塔尼亞胡推遲了對哈希姆要求的300萬立方米的響應,原因是兩國之間最近爆發了危機氣氛。 今年三月,哈希姆王儲侯賽因·本·阿卜杜拉(Hussein bin Abdullah)取消了對耶路撒冷聖殿山的計劃訪問,因為以色列拒絕讓額外的約旦安保人員陪伴他。 約旦隨後拒絕批准內塔尼亞胡從約旦飛往阿拉伯聯合酋長國的飛行路線,此舉導致阿聯酋尚未重新安排行程的取消。以色列反過來暫時關閉了通往約旦的領空。 這種變酸的氣氛使它不適合響應約旦的水需求。在短暫震撼哈希姆王國的危機期間,也沒有得到批准,有報導稱阿卜杜拉國王的同父異母兄弟哈姆扎親王發動了政變。 Hamza承諾效忠阿卜杜拉國王,從而減輕了這場危機。他出席了周日舉行的慶祝約旦獨立100週年的儀式。 但是,部分由COVID-19大流行,來自敘利亞的大量難民湧入以及持續的水資源短缺在一定程度上助長了經濟危機,造成了約旦的公共動亂。 美國國務院發言人說,美國國務卿安東尼·布林肯上週四與阿卜杜拉國王進行了交談,並“重申美國對與約旦建立戰略夥伴關係的承諾。” 眨眼的電話是在總統拜登總統強調美國大力支持約旦和國王的領導的第二天。 Netanyahu agrees to give Jordan extra water during Austin's visit It's a gesture Israel can comply with given that rainfalls have increased the level of available water in the Sea of Galilee. By TOVAH LAZAROFF APRIL 12, 2021 20:32 AN IDF soldier patrols the border area between Israel and Jordan at Naharayim, as seen from the Israeli side on October 22. (photo credit: RONEN ZVULUN/REUTERS) Advertisement Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has agreed to provide Jordan with additional water as a sign that its crisis with the Hashemite Kingdom has abated. Israel had initially delayed any response to the Hashemite Kingdom’s request for an additional 3 million cubic meters of water above and beyond its annual allocation. The decision appeared to be timed to correspond with a two-day visit to Israel by US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin. It’s a gesture Israel can comply with given that rainfalls have increased the level of available water in the Sea of Galilee, also known as the Kinneret. Israel provides Jordan with 55 million cubic meters of water annually at 3 cents per cubic meter as set out under the terms of the 1994 peace treaty between the two countries. In 2010, it agreed to expand that annual allocation by 10 million cubic meters at 40 cents a cubic meter. This new 3 million allocation will also cost Jordan 40 cents a cubic meter. No public announcement was made about the matter, nor was it publicly discussed during Austin’s visit. Israeli officials told the Post that the water request had been approved. Netanyahu had delayed a response to the Hashemite request for the 3 million cubic meters because of the recent crisis atmosphere that prevailed between the two countries. In March, Hashemite Crown Prince Hussein bin Abdullah canceled a planned visit to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem after Israel refused to allow extra Jordanian security guards to accompany him. Jordan then refused to approve Netanyahu’s flight path over Jordan to the United Arab Emirates, a move that led to cancellation of the trip which the UAE has yet to reschedule. Israel in turn briefly shut its airspace to Jordan. This soured atmosphere made it inappropriate to respond to the Jordanian water request. Nor was it approved during the crisis that briefly rocked the Hashemite Kingdom, with reports of an attempted coup by King Abdullah’s half-brother Prince Hamza. That crisis has now abated with Hamza pledging allegiance to King Abdullah. He appeared at a ceremony on Sunday marking 100 years of Jordan’s independence. But an economic crisis fueled in part by the COVID-19 pandemic, the large influx of refugees from Syria and the continued water shortages have contributed to public unrest in Jordan. US Secretary of State Antony Blinken spoke with King Abdullah last Thursday and “reaffirmed the US commitment to its strategic partnership with Jordan,” a US State Department spokesman said. Blinken’s call came a day after President Joe Biden underlined strong US support for Jordan and the king’s leadership.

0.00 分, 0 則評分

或是 登入

00:00 / 00:00