「口說英語通」今天要累積的談資是喜愛的「音樂」，KPOP、POP MUSIC還是classical music？怎麼用英語跟人聊喜愛的音樂? 把模板讀順然後充分發揮利用，相信音樂也能讓你愉快聊天喔!
Question: Do you like to listen to music? Talk about your favorite music. Yes, without a doubt. I listen to music almost every day. I like different music genres, particularly pop music. I like to listen to pop music because I feel that I can relate to them. I am very into American songs, and actually my English got better because of these songs. Also, pop songs normally have nice beats and catchy tunes, and the lyrics are usually easy to remember. I think music surely has an effect on people’s lives. It tends to make it a lot easier when you are stressed out or depressed about something. Apart from this, music is a good way of relaxing and feeling good about life.
LANGUAGE FOCUS 學習焦點
1. I like ...., particularly ...
I like music, particularly classical music.
2. … because I feel that …
I dislike the idea because I feel that no one should accept this.
3. … have an effect on …
Every word from the parents will have an effect on the child.
WORDS & PHRASES 詞彙片語
1. without a doubt (ph.) 無疑地；確實地
2. genre [ˋʒɑnrə] (n.) 【法】（文藝作品之）類型
3. particularly [pɚˋtɪkjəlɚlɪ] (adv.) 特別，尤其
4. relate to + N. (phr.) 理解；認同
5. beat [bit] (n.) [C] 拍子；節奏
6. catchy [ˋkætʃɪ] (adj.) （尤指曲調或歌曲）動聽易記的，琅琅上口的
7. tune [tjun] (n.) 曲調，歌曲
8. lyric [ˋlɪrɪk] (n.) [複數: lyrics] 歌詞
9. tend to + V (phr.) 傾向，易於
10. be stressed out (phr.) 緊張的，感到有壓力