We are happy to have Yan Gaoqiu back for the third installment of his three part series with TUX.
Today, Gaoqiu talks to us about how to understand the power structure of the Chinese Communist Party led government. He takes us through “Five Levels, Ten Grades and Four Systems” of the Chinese government, with the Chinese Communist Party being of paramount importance, not surprisingly.
Gaoqiu also shares with us clues for who may be in and on the rise and who may be out following the 6th Plenary Session of 19th CPC Central Committee that took place November 2021. Let’s take a listen.
- 6th Plenary Session of 19th CPC Central Committee: https://cutt.ly/0O0yYnC
- National People’s Congress: https://cutt.ly/9O0yKuE
- Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference: https://cutt.ly/GO0yMw0
- Yan Gaoqiu (Yan Gaoqiu’s personal archive)
- Yao Ming at Shanghai People’s Political Consultative Conference, 2012 (Xinhua: https://cutt.ly/AO0uZwX )
- Li Zhanshu Elected as Chairman of Standing Committee of National People’s Congress (ETToday: https://cutt.ly/aO0iDt8 )