Question: How easy is it to find a place to live in your country? Do you think it’s better for you to rent or to buy a place to live in? Why?
Finding a place is not so difficult. Almost anyone could find a place to live. But if you are talking about finding a decent good place at a decent price, that’s not easy. I think this is true both for renting and buying. This is a difficult question to answer. You know, buying a house is going to cost lots of money. After all, it’s everyone’s dream to own a house. But the truth is, not everyone is wealthy enough to buy properties. So, for me now, it is better to rent than to buy. Besides, renting has some benefits. For example, if you buy a house, you cannot just leave if you don’t like it. But if you rent, you can try different neighborhoods to see which one you like best. I think it is better for me to rent than to buy a living place.
👉🏻LANGUAGE FOCUS 學習焦點
👉🏻WORDS & PHRASES 詞彙片語
1. difficult [ˈdɪfəkəlt] (adj.) 困難的，艱難的
2. decent [ˈdisənt] (adj.) 相當不錯的
3. rent [rɛnt] (v.) 租用；出租
4. answer [ˈænsɚ] (n.) 回答；答案
5. cost [kɔst; kɑst] (n.) 價格；費用
6. after all (phr.) 終究
7. wealthy [ˈwɛlθi] (adj.) 富有的，有錢的
8. property [ˈprɑpɚt̬i] (n.) 財產；資產
9. benefit [ˈbɛnɪfɪt] (n.) 好處；優勢
10. neighborhood [ˈnebɚhʊd] (n.) 街坊，鄰近地區